Deep Carbon Science from Around the World:
* Compressing Methane with Moissanite
* Stability of Polymeric Carbon Dioxide in the Earth's Mantle
* New Geophysical Model Suggests Rift-driven Serpentinization
* Diamonds Show Carbon Cycles in Deep Earth
* Craig Schiffries to Direct the DCO starting 1 November
* DCO Report from 2011 Goldschmidt Conference
* DCO Featured at ACS Fall Meeting and USGS Menlo Park
* DCO Postdoctoral Positions in the DE and RF Directorates
* GL-GRC Inter-Institutional Science Symposium: Sept. 19-21, 2011, Washington, D.C.
* Eastern Section of the AAPG Meeting: Sept. 24-28, 2011, Washington, D.C.
* AIRAPT Conference: Sept. 25-30, 2011, Mumbai, India
* DCO-3 Workshop: Aug. 26-30, 2011, Novosibirsk, Russia
* Volcanic Gases Workshop: Sept. 1-9, 2011, Kamchatka, Russia